Saturday, July 2, 2011

Young People's Mtg in Sugar Land

Praise the Lord! Tonight, I went with some sisters JH & TH to the Young People's meeting in Sugar Land. And what a feast! It was very good to see the sisters again, especially TH since I haven't seen her in a while. But, I really enjoyed the YP meeting because the young people are being trained to speak. Everyone stood up to share and prophesy! Even saints as young as 8 years old shared their enjoyment. Even this young brother with a speech deficiency was so bold to share his enjoyment. Anyway, it was such a good environment to be, where everyone in functioning or at least making an effort to share their enjoyment. Praise Him! I look forward to attending these young people's meetings... oh how precious are our young people!

Lord, gain our young people more & more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a similar experience this weekend, when I went to visit a young people's mtg - though they were "a bit rowdy" in the beginning, having some more fellowship and listening to a radio podcast, everyone asked questions and answered them mutually - related to the New Jerusalem, God's economy, God's dispensing... I was so encouraged. The Lord has a generation of young ones who love Him and are getting into the truth!

p.limanjaya said...

awesome Nikki! I'm glad that you went to the meetings there :)